domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

Books






One and a half ago I started to read books, never before had read something if it was not for school. The first book I read I was hungry games, fascinated me, I liked it so much I continued with the second, called In Flames, then the third, Sinsajo.
It was so much passion that woke me these books, I wanted to continue. But wise as he had already finished the series. 
So I asked an expert of the free, the Laila, that through it I was hooked. She recommended me to read me a series, called "Shadow Hunters", which has 4 books. The first I read it in two days for the second i had to wait a week, now you and i also finished I have to wait to read me the third, a week! Such is the passion and intrigue that I feel for these books, if not Survive this week waiting for the third! 
Apart from these two and I also read the "Declaration" and "Rachel", the latter is for school. 
With only a month and a bit longer I read 7 books, someone has to stop his feet because when the summer ends but no longer to read! 















3rd term, my-world

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario