domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

Justin bieber



Justin Bieber, a year ago under much I was crazy about, I kept listening to their songs, went to his concert, looked at his photos, even when you miss me angry girlfriend "Selena Gomez".
 Now think, how could I be so young! I may like Justin Bieber but neither should I like to obsess. Until one day, out of the blue I forgot about it. Later I thought of all those people who told me that Justin Bieber would last only a while, I got angry and defended to the death!
Not that I do not like, if you'll buy me some disk or makes any concert will go, but I am not as crazy as before, because just thinking about it I turn red!




When I look at this picture I come all the memories of the day of the concert, I was nervous and impatient.







3rd term, my-world

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario