domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

My best experiences in Italy




I can only say two words for this trip: incredibly great! My room mates were i the Lua Laila. I make the trip to meet and be with friends, because in November I went to visit a cruise where most of Italy, the only place where there was no state was Siena. It was amazing, as I remembered everywhere! What I liked most was that I knew how to get to the Fontana di Trebi. All seats, the Colosseum, all recordava equally wise move around, that was great! At first I was not going very well, some nights I cried because the first day that fuy to Pisa, shoes inflated and minds me i hurt my foot a lot, could not walk, go midweek so grumpy! But it was incredible, it hurt so much and we had to walk too much and the teachers had nothing to cure me! At the end try to enjoy myself very well, i got it, I thought it was the last year of high school i had to take it to the fullest! The best part was being with my friends and teachers were so great! Now I stop to think, that all things to completion and this was one of the most fun trips of my life! PS: Anecdote: The first day we were in the restauranete to dinner. I sat with Laila, the Lua i Jarred. When we went for dessert, I spent a very funny thing! I got the ice cream spoon in his mouth, was so cold that I stuck to the tongue! Luckily I was able to come off, and warned the Laila and PUUUM! She had the strongest language that I stuck. Was a few minutes his tongue cleaving, then there might come off and laughed all night! She even came out blood from the tongue, but just laughed!


3rd term

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario